Wednesday 21 September 2011

Play group..


Our local play group is open on every Wednesday morning. I heard and read about this baby and toddler play group, but have never been there.

The play group, which is very nearby to where we live sounds like a good idea. I have also just got to know a new mommy friend named Helen, who lives nearby. So, we make plans to go to the play group together. She is regular, and her youngest child (a baby girl) is eight months old. So, it really is a good idea for me to bring Lilymay to the play group and see whether we will like it.

Yes, we love it there.... It has lots of toys for babies and toddlers, there is a separate room for babies, toddlers will have a bigger area. There is an area for coffee and snacks too. Great place to meet moms, to chat with other moms and watch babies!

I will try to go to the play group every week, and I will bring Jinc there next week. It is like I have to bring each of them every other week. I am unable to bring two kids along, what a shame!

Nevermind, I think next year I can take them both with me because they are both toddlers! I am sure it will be wonderful to watch my two kids play together!

No comments:

Post a Comment