Sunday 18 September 2011

Early morning...

Every morning when all of us wake up, it is the start of a busy day. It takes us at least 30minutes to get change and ready to go downstairs for breakfast and morning TV shows!

First, it is myself, the brushing and changing, then it is Jinc's turn, changing his nappy and change to his day clothes, then help brushing his teeth and cleaned his face. Done. It is then Lilymay's turn, nappy change, then change to her daily outfit, clean her face. All this can take me thirty minutes to an hour, depending on babies' moods. If there is no crying and no interruptions, we are all clean and happy to go down for breakfast in half an hour, if not, it can be quite a nightmare!

Phew!

I really miss my child- free days, where I had some lie-ins, then some procrastination before I feel really 'wake-up' for the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment