Thursday 22 September 2011

Double trouble?!

We are looking to buy a double pushchair. I have been shopping around and checking out web reviews, still cannot make up our minds, because we are not really sure whether we will really use it. We have got one Quinny (three-wheeler), Jinc has his push chair, which is a hand-me-down from a friend, then Lilymay has her girly pink Maclaren Techno XLR pushchair.

We are still thinking about it. The thing is, every time we try to get Jinc to sit on his push chair, he wont like it, all he wants to do is to run about. At his age, he will only want to be in his pushchair when he is tired of walking when we go out. It is really difficult even though we have got him a baby reins.

The thing is, I really want to have a double pushchair so that I can go out on my own with two kids. At this very moment, I have never been out shopping with the two kids all on my own. I did go out, to friends' house only. As for shopping, I go shopping with only one baby (either Jinc or Lilymay deoending on baby's mood). Although Sugar is always with me and each of us is having a push chair, that is very inconvenient most time. NO hands for shopping trolley, eh?

Now, to buy or not to buy? Or can we borrow or loan one and try it out before we decide to buy one?

We are eying on the Petite Star Twin Buggy as shown below:


...and here is another option too,cute for brother & sister!!



No comments:

Post a Comment