Wednesday 20 July 2011

Photobooking

I have been creating photobooks for Lilymay for the past few weeks. I have been doing that for Jinc and now, I am so busy, I have got two children and I am creating more photobooks for the both of them.

I really enjoy doing it. I enjoy taking their pictures and instead of printing those photos, a photobook is more practical for me.

Received the photobook in the post the other day. The picture quality was not as good as before. I don't think so I will order from Bootsphoto again. The reason that I still use Bootsphoto is because I have bought the credits for photobooks a year ago. No choice, I will have to use up all the credits. Will create and purchase photobooks from another site instead.

Click and see,
i) Lilymay newborn and hospital pics
ii) The first few weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment