Sunday 24 July 2011

What a lovely Sunday!

Sun is shining, the two little ones are having their afternoon nap.

I have time to have a cuppa and go online, what a relaxing afternoon. I am also listening to my Ipod, after so long... it's been awhile, quite awhile.

I hope we have more sun, the past few days have been raining and I have been lazy...All I want to do is to catch up with some sleeps.

Today is absolutely wonderful, but Sugar is working the whole afternoon, therefore, we are not going anywhere. Yesterday was pretty cool too, it was my very first time going out with the kids, completely on my own bringing two 'babies'. It was not as bad as I would have imagined! We went to a friend's house, the Tus, and they have two sons, so Jinc was having a lot of fun with the two boys. I am looking forward to going out more with my two babies.

On another note, Lilymay is ten-weeks old, and she is such a darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment