Wednesday 16 December 2009

I absolutely love this stage of my life!



Counting down...there are about 72 days till my due date. I cant believe it, it is less than 100 days, I still have lots of things to prepare for the arrival of my little prince.

I am grateful that I have started my maternity leave early so that I can plan things ahead. I just want to organised as much things as possible because I do not know when exactly is the 'B-DAY'. It is all excitement and I will try to be as calm as possible and I will pray for a smooth delivery and an easy labour.

Today, I spent the whole day relaxing around the house, I took a nap in the afternoon, I have not done this for such a long, long time, and it feels so good. I also spent the evening doing some craft. I made paper pockets to put Lil'B's ultra scan pictures which were taken when he was only 20 weeks in my womb! How time flies, he is now closer to meeting me in person!

I just can't wait...I am also into the stage that I am reading as much info as possible about birth and delivery. I just want to find out as much as possible, chat in the forums, chat with new mums and find out as much as I could so that I know what to expect and do not panic...(the breathing.....ahh).

I have yet to write my birth plan, but I have already had a rough idea of what I need during the birth. Let's pray that every thing goes smoothly as my plan!! Let's just pray for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment