Tuesday 15 December 2009

I love our home...


Ever since we moved in to the new house, we have been constantly adding new things, be it in the kitchen, the bedrooms or the lounge. As the weather turns cold, we bought some new throws for the sofa, so we can stay warm while watching TV. The new Missoni throw that we bought is really comfy and warm. This afternoon, we go back to buy another one. I love the colours and the fabric, I am still thinking to get more of those, who knows, I can get the smaller size for my baby, as a blanket. We still have more things to get as the baby is arriving soon.

I really enjoy shopping for the household products. I absolutely love shopping for baby products too. I have changed so much ever since I am pregnant. I no longer go mad about shoe shopping. Perhaps the changes in my body shapes put me off all sorts of shopping for my wardrobe. I just cannot believe that as an expecting mum, this is such a massive change. I am becoming so adapting to housewifery. It is such a great change and it is soemthing good, I believe...

This is a nice feeling. I love our home so much, there is nothing like home. It is the safest place in the world, it is full of love, it is ours, it is such a happy place. We hope one day, we can afford a bigger house, and live happily ever after with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment