Thursday 17 December 2009

Cooking for two...


Ever since my maternity leave starts, I am throughly enjoying my time staying at home while Sugar goes to work. I enjoy cleaning the house, doing the laundry and my favourite of them all would be cooking for two!

It makes me very happy every time Sugar comes home to eat. Sometimes he will call me from work and ask what dishes I would be cooking, then we can kinda plan the dishes on the phone. I absolutely love it! When it is Sugar's day off, he will cook for me, and he loves cooking as well.

With the cold weather, and blasting heating these days, I boiled some Chinese sweet soup to sooth our appetite, and to stay warm. Picture shown one of my favourites, it is easy to make and it is white fungus with sweet red dates, lotus seed and dried longan. Such a winter warmer, the Chinese way!


No comments:

Post a Comment