Wednesday 4 November 2009

Lil'B is in my womb for the 6th month now...

How time passes quickly..

From the moment I jumped to joy with my positive pregnancy test stick, until my very first 12-week scan, then numerous antenatal appointments, and the latest 20 weeks scan and found out that Lil'B is a boy. I am now 24 weeks pregnant, and it is not long till I meet Lil'B.

I am more than half way through. The first three months was more like a roller coaster ride, with lots of emotions, yet it all went on so well. Since this is my very first time, I do not know what to expect. I read books and magazines, I joined lots of mum-to-be websites and browse the forums, I read so much, like all the first time mum, my bedside reading books are all about pregnancy and the week by week progress of the little one inside me.

These days, I am reading all about birth and labour, and how to look after a newborn. How things change now, it is just like yesterday when I reflect from where I came from....

I just cant wait for the BIG day to come, and I soon will have a baby, wondering what it is like when my baby calls me 'mummy'!


No comments:

Post a Comment