Thursday 29 October 2009

Lil'B is doing Kungfu fighting!

It's funny, I can feel Lil'B moving, day and night, and it is an amazing feeling.According to what I have read so far, monitoring the baby movement is very important, especially during the third trimester. Sometimes, I can get quite obsessive and I would touch my bump and annoy Lil'B and made him move for a bit. Then I would stop. I am sure he is annoyed!

This morning, Sugar felt the movement too when he placed his palm on my bump while I called Lil'B to move it and show off! We had a good laugh!

Ever since we know we are expecting, Sugar and I are bonding so well and we are getting closer each and every minute. He is such a lovely husband, very supportive, caring and very understanding. I have never imagined that he would be so patient with me. I hope this does not change when Lil'B arrives...




No comments:

Post a Comment