Wednesday 28 October 2009

How much nappies are enough?


We went grocery shopping the other day. It was meant to be grocery shopping, for some food and groceries, but the dad-to-be is very enthusiastic at looking at the baby department.

Besides our normal grocery, we ended up with some nappies for new born and a set of TommeeTippee Steriliser. We are starting to buy things for the baby so that it will not be too hectic when it comes to last minute shopping.

This our very first time buying nappies. We bought the brand Pampers simply because it is on Sale! It is the attractive sale price that drive us to stock up nappies so early. Yet, I am not too sure whether we bought the right size. I need to do more research. Which brand is better for my baby? I guess it is all trial and errors. So, i guess it is wise not to stock up too many. I also think that new born grows very fast, so we may need different sizes very soon. The other thing is, we do not know the size of the baby until Lil'B arrives...

As for the steriliser, it is a microwave steriliser. Now I am thinking to change that to an electronic steam one, because I read in the forum that the electronic one is more convenient. This is something new to me, and it is more difficult than studying for my MBA!!!!! God please help me!

Oh yes, I am also looking at cloth nappies. This is more environmental friendly, and I will find out more and definitely buy some for my Lil'B. Lets go green all the way and care for the environment! I want to be a 'green mum'!


No comments:

Post a Comment