Thursday 5 November 2009

Somersaulting, perhaps?

These days, the baby's kicking and wiggling around and it is nothing new anymore. Day and night, and I lost counts how many times in a day he has been moving...

Yes, i still get the feeling of awe every time he kicks, sometimes I just ignore him for a bit, then when he becomes quiet, I will tease him and he starts moving. He is one playful little boy, how cheeky!

Sugar has been feeling the baby movement quite a lot these days. He loves it, he starts to sing for our baby, and I guess I will want Sugar to talk or sing more to our baby, so that he gets familiar to our voices when he is born. Research said that at 24 weeks, the baby is able to hear us, and I guess I will talk more to my baby these days.

We have starting to think about name for our boy. We kinda finalise both the Chinese and English names. Still too soon to say, we might change our minds...


No comments:

Post a Comment