Friday 20 November 2009

Coming to an end of my second trimester...

I am officially at my 26th week of pregnancy. I am coming to an end of my second trimester, and stepping into the third trimester. What a milestone!

I have been feeling very moody for the whole week. There is something at work that is bothering me and I constantly feel frustrated with everyone at work. There are even times that I do not even feel like communicating. I guess keeping quiet can prevent lots of arguments and misunderstandings, and it helps not to make me feeling too miserable.

Oh, I am so glad that I am starting my maternity leave on the second week of December. I really think that this is such a good idea for me, because I really do not like the working environment, which is full of souls that are not good for my baby and I!!

Anyway, miserable working life aside, I am overall very good. Lil' B is kicking, kicking and more kicking. I love it! He is very active, he amazes me every time I talk to him, I guess he understands how I feel, he just knows how much I adore him, every time!.. I secretly hope that he would be a very patient man, just like his daddy!

I just cant wait for my maternity leave to start. I want to spend my time organising the nursery, and getting ready to welcome Lil'B home with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment