Saturday 21 November 2009

My maternity portrait...


As I am stepping towards my third trimester, it is quite sad to say that I have yet to find a photographer to help in taking my maternity portrait.

I wanted Sugar to do it for me, and every week, it is either the weather or there is some other things that occupy our days. So, without us realising it, my baby bump is growing bigger each day. I want to have my portrait done before those stretch marks appear. I want to have the memory of silky smooth baby bum. My efforts of rubbing bio-oil and cocoa butter every day will pay off, I keep telling myself that. We shall see, i guess it is still too soon to say!

I have been browsing maternity portraits on the websites, some are really impressive, and I want one of those too!

Picture shown my self timer portrait at 25 weeks pregnant, the location is my lounge!

No comments:

Post a Comment