Thursday 29 December 2011

Work from home...

I am a stay-at-home mom. I have got two young children, and just because of the high childcare costs, I am left with no other choice but to take a career pause. For me, I think it is such a big change to give up my full time job and stay at home to look after my two young children.

I am looking around for some online jobs that I could do just to make myself feel like I can be a work-from-home mom! I have just enrolled myself to Amazon Associate programmes. I hope this will help to generate some 'pocket money' online through my blog. This is a trial and also a first step for me to feel 'work' other than housework!

So, if you think you kinda like browsing Amazon, or regularly make purchase through Amazon, feel free to click on the Amazon banners, or use the Amazon search engine, or to buy things by clicking through to the Amazon page.




No comments:

Post a Comment