Saturday 31 December 2011

Diarrhea

Jinc has diarrhea. My poor baby! Wondering whether it is the orange. He had just had half of the navel orange, which is quite big for a toddler boy!

Been getting him to the toilet three times now. It is good though as he is using the toilet seat trainer, save me cleaning his bum with all the dirty nappies. But I will expect some dirty nappies to come along soon.

Well, this is my very first time dealing with a child with diarrhea. I do not want to feel panic, it is very common in small children. I have just read some good advice on the web, one of them is to have some yogurt. So, I am giving him some yogurt, and I will stop giving him his bottle of milk for the moment.

Hope he gets well soon. I will have a very busy next-few-days, I reckon! A not-very-good ending for year 2011 huh?!


No comments:

Post a Comment