Saturday 16 July 2011

I can cook!

These days, as I am looking after a baby and a toddler all by myself, I hardly have time to do proper cooking regularly.

I love cooking and enjoy cooking for friends and family. Sometimes, when Sugar is around, he will help me with the childcare while I stay in the kitchen to prepare delicious meals. I really enjoy my time in the kitchen, from food preparation till the washing up of dishes. I love every bit of it. I have never imagined that I have become so in love with my kitchen!

I cooked some Malaysian style Pan Mee today. I can easily get those flat noodles from Tesco these days. I cooked the dry ones, oh, so yummy that I forgot to take pictures!

Rasa Malaysia is my favourite online recipe finder. It has lots of my favourite dishes, and mouth watering pictures. Love good food photographs on the site too. I am sure those dishes taste as good as they look!




No comments:

Post a Comment