Saturday 10 July 2010

Our 1st summer short trip...


Jinc is such a lucky baby. He goes to places with us before he is 6 months old!He loves it, he is absolute darling during all the trips. No grumpiness, and he is perfectly happy and comfortable to get out and about with us. We plan to bring him to fly long haul with us in November to Kuala Lumpur. He will be about 9month then. I am sure he will love it!

As my mum and sis are here for a visit, we have been going to lots of places, mainly to tourist attractions. We went to London by train, just a one-day trip. That was Jinc's very first trip by train, and he also got a taste of the London Underground. He slept soundly throughout the train ride though!

We also visited Bath on another week, what a beautiful place. From Bath, we drove for another hour to Stonehenge. It was a fun trip, we took lots of touristy pictures and I am sure, Jinc would not remember a bit. So, we have the pictures taken so that I can show him when he gets older. Those pics are for our family album, too precious and those pictures will last a life time of memory!

Well, that kinda sums up our summer trip for this year. With a baby on tow, I still think we do brilliantly well as new parents. I would love to travel more with Jinc and I even start to plan for next year summer. I know what we are going to do next year with a one year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment