Wednesday 14 July 2010

The house is so quiet now!

Argh, my mum and sis have left. They have gone back to Kuala Lumpur. The house is so quiet now, things are back to normal, we are back to our normal routine, and Jinc misses his grandma and aunt terribly... I miss them too.

When Sugar goes to work, it will be just me, and Jinc at home. We watch tv together, we sing nursery rhymes, we play peek-a-boo, we have fun bath time. Just mummy and Jinc, and I am sure Jinc would love more attention. Therefore, these days he become quite clingy.

Things are back to normal...I will again, plan my week with Jinc, when to go shopping, when to go meet friends for coffee, when to go to the baby group, when to go to the park,when to have friends over....We have got a whole list of fun things to do.

Isn't life great, as a stay-at-home mum with a 4-month old?

Now, questions that bother me and I have yet to have a proper answers:
1. Do I really want to return to work when my maternity leave ends?
2. How well can I cope as a working mum?
3. How to handle work-life balance?
4. How sustainable is single household income for us?
5. How about planning for baby no.2?

So, for now, Carpe diem....

No comments:

Post a Comment