Friday 28 May 2010

Update, three months old

Jinc is now three months old.

Just had his second set of vaccination two days ago. He was alright, he cried a little, but had been grumpy for the whole day. I am not too worry about that. No temperature though, thank God.

He is now able to lift his head and shoulder for longer period of time. When I put him to his tummy, he will be able to turn and does a 'half' roll over, so cute! He is ever so curious with the surroundings and can't stop exploring.

He sleeps less during afternoon naps, and love to play with toys most of the time. We have got so many toys given by friends and I am glad that we have so many toys for him to play with. As he discovers his own fingers and feet, I think his current favourite toy would be his own fingers. He also loves to put them in his mouth and taste them. Sometimes, he is literally drooling and dribbling and I let him wear a bib most of the time.

He has grown so much compared to last month. He is taking about 6-7 oz during each feed, he now wears a size 3 nappy, and can fit in most of the 3-6months old clothes. He is now 6.3kg (13Ibs14)

He coos a lot too, and every time I speak on the phone with my mum and dad, he joins us and just cannot stop 'talking'. I am sure he is going to be a little chatty boy.

At this stage, I totally love it as a stay-at-home mum and would seriously consider to give up work!

No comments:

Post a Comment