Monday 24 May 2010

It's a super hot day...

..and I am feeling super sexy!

Wow, it is burning hot in Britain and for a moment, I thought I was in Spain! Love the hot weather so much and for the first time this year, I am wearing shorts at home with T's. I feel so light. Today is also the day that I can finally fit into my pre-pregnancy skinny jeans. I feel amazing!

So, this morning, I was wearing the skinny jeans and pushing the pram and walked to Tesco. It was a very short walking distance but I really enjoyed it.

I feel truly amazing. I can finally fit into my favourite pair of skinny jeans. I wore the jeans all the time pre-pregnancy. Now, I can wear it again, and see, I have got a baby too!

Jinc is three months old tomorrow (officially). He is going to have his second set of vaccinations tomorrow too. Hope things are as fine as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment