Wednesday 28 April 2010

OMG! OMG!

Yesterday, I did the stupidest thing in my entire life. I was clipping Jinc's finger nails, and I carelessly clipped his skin on his fourth finger of his left hand. He was screaming in pain, and his finger was bleeding. I panicked and did not know what to do. I cried too and kept saying sorry while comforting him..I carried him and ran upstairs to Sugar who was still asleep and then Sugar comforted Jinc. Sugar said it was ok, and kept telling Jinc that it was ok...I was crying with guilt and then I rubbed his finger with some cream and cuddled him loads, he stopped crying. By evening, he seemed so well and totally forgot about the pain. He played happily, smiling and cooing.

Today, I still feel terrible. How could I, oh dear!!His finger is Ok now!! I am, kinda having a phobia clipping his nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment