Thursday 29 April 2010

My contented baby...

Jinc is such a little contented baby. He sleeps so well at night when he has a full tummy, and some afternoons too.

I love holding him to my chest and let him fall asleep on my chest. I love smelling his hair and his skin, then I will look at his beautiful black long eye lashes. His little nose, his soft little ears still with some fine hair along the side of his ear... his chubby cheeks, his tight-closing lips and his smooth fine hair...Oh, my baby is perfect!

I wonder, will he still want to fall asleep on my chest when he is a bit older?

Ironically, I want him to grow up quickly, so that we can talk, joke and enjoy outings together. On another thought, I want him to be my baby forever. Yes, he is going to be my little baby, forever ever and ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment