Thursday 11 March 2010

Hardly ever have time....

Baby Jinc is 13 days old now.

I am still coping as a new mum, learning his pattern, and as for Jinc, he is also at this learning stage. We are both learning and getting to know each other better. This is not easy. I get panic easily when Jinc started to cry. Then I would be checking whether he needs a nappy change, a feed, or just a cuddle. When this goes on like every hour, you can go insane!!!

I guess this is the fun part of being a new mum. More fun moments to look forward to, i guess...

I can only do quick post these days...Jinc is very clingy and I am loving it!

Facebooking is great. So many well wishes from friends all over the world. I feel overwhelmed, not to mention many advice flooded in by other mum friends too. I feel very good to be able to talk motherhood and parenting with friends who have young children... We are all learning..

No comments:

Post a Comment