Friday 12 March 2010

Baby has diarrhoe and nappy rash....

Just when I thought I won't be feeling tearful anymore, Jinc has got diarrhoea since last night and he has been very grumpy. We even canceled his photo shoot appointment today.

As Sugar left for work, I tried to take a deep breath and assure myself that things will be fine. It is just me and the baby, and hey, I should enjoy the moment, not dread it!

So, here I am, feeling really content after a big evening feed, and he sleeps soundly in his cot. I can have some me-time, and it is dinner time too.

Jinc's diarrhoea has gone. I am so pleased with it. He is no longer grumpy, but a little happy and content baby. I just can't stop kissing him. Such a darling!

Yes, I am coping well, I guess the baby blues have gone.....Oh, yes, his nappy rash isnt something serious, just some red bottom and it is healing, I am changing his nappies as soon as they get soiled and I am also wiping his bottom with cotton wool and warm water, instead of the convenient baby wipes...Oh, such hard work.

I am loving every moment of being a new mum. I have to keep reminding myself that Jinc is such an angel, and I should be very very grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment