Friday 5 March 2010

Got milk?


I am trying to breastfeed bay Jinc as much as I could.
Unfortunately, he has got problem latching on properly, resulted a cracked nipple on my left breast. It hurts so much and I am tempted to quit breastfeeding! Sigh...

I am still not ready to give up, I guess.

I have booked the breastfeeding support worker to come round my house to teach me the correct position. Meanwhile, I am applying Lansinoh nipple cream to ease my pain. I am also hand-expressing breast milk to the bottle, I have no choice... I feel terribly upset with this. It seems, the more upset I get, the chances of successful breastfeeding is lower. So , I got to be strong and think positive!

3oz of breast milk (pic), and I am producing more...!!

A hungry baby makes an upset mum, so I want to feed my baby Jinc as much as he wants so that he is satisfied and stay happy!

Breastfeeding, should come natural and should not be stressful for new mum like me!

**************

Lansinoh nipple cream is so useful. It helps to heal crack nipples and ease my nipple pain. It is so easy to use, and it is very effective. After a few applications, I could see that my nipple is healing and the best thing about Lansinoh nipple cream is that it need not be washed away whenever I am giving the breast to my baby. It is so convenient. It is a godsend!


No comments:

Post a Comment