Sunday 7 March 2010

Breast is best!

I started breast feeding straight after I delivered Jinc. He was put to my tummy right after the birth and we had a short cuddle and skin-to-skin moment. It was so amazing, and the first time that I saw his face I just could not believe myself! I have got a baby boy now. I remember, he then found my breast and wanted to suck on it immediately. That was such a special moment and the very first time that I ever felt so motherly when my baby was sucking on my nipple. I was feeding my baby, it was so natural. All I got was colostrum and my baby was getting all the goodness!


I am very determine that I want to breastfeed him as long as I can. Now, at his 10th day and the feeding is not going very well. Even though I have established breast feeding and the milk comes in on the third day after delivery. The latching on is still a problem, and tomorrow I will have to see the breastfeeding advisor. Sigh. I feel very devastated when he could not latch on properly.

I am getting worried, I am not sure whether he is getting enough. He does not seem to grow... Sigh..


No comments:

Post a Comment