Tuesday 2 February 2010

W36



Oh, this is so so good!

I am now 36 week pregnant. I am carrying a full term baby now, and if the baby were to arrive anytime now, the baby will be able to survive.

I went for my midwife appointment this morning. Everything is in order. The progress is good, and midwife told me I am more likely to have a straight forward birth. Deep down, I am hoping it to be a really straight forward and smooth birth experience. I have done my birth plan. I am not sure whether the plan and actual birth will be the same. From what I have read so far, most birth experience do not go according to what has planned. Anyway, I am glad I have done the birth plan, which means I am feeling well prepared and more in control. Now, just wait for the contraction.

Bring on the L.A.B.O.U.R ! Arghhhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment