Tuesday 2 February 2010

Long hair, short hair....

Went for a hair cut today.

I thought I would be brave enough to chop it all, but I had a trim at first. Then my stylist showed me the length, I felt that I needed it to be shorter. I got a feeling that I do not want long and messy hair in the delivery suite. I also will not have time to do my hair when the baby is here, so I dared myself to go shorter. This is the shortest length that I get. I have not have my hair this short for about 10 years now. Big deal!

Ever since I am pregnant, my hair is perfect. It grows so fast, it is thicker and fuller. I love it.
It is now slightly over my shoulder, and I am quite happy with the length. This is also the shortest length that I have. My hair nearly reached my waist before the hair cut today!

I know, it will grow back longer, easily. I just pray hard that I will not have hair loss problem after the birth. Thinning hair is my biggest worry. God, please help me!

According to some studies, it is said that diets that contain lots of iron rich food, and a diet rich in protein can encourage hair growth. Foods high in Vitamin B are also said to provide nutrient to the hair.

So, eat a balanced diet, then you will feel amazing inside out!




No comments:

Post a Comment