Saturday 6 February 2010

I really want to do it!

I am thinking to do a set of maternity portrait. I have been looking and sourcing local photographers. I would like to have it done as natural as possible. Sugar is very supportive and he totally agrees that I have to just do it, or regret it for my entire life!

This is my first pregnancy, might not be my last pregnancy, but Sugar says we can have it done on every pregnancy should we plan to have more children in the future. His kind and supportive words are really reassuring, and I would not feel guilty to have to spend a fortune to do the portrait.

I kinda have my mind set to book this Egg In The Nest Photography. It is local and done by a female photographer, Theresa, who is a mum to a one-year-old too. I like her work too, seems like I have found the photographer that I want. I will just go ahead and book her!

Sorted!

No comments:

Post a Comment