Friday 5 February 2010

I am still having a cold....

I am still having a cold. The blocked nose is very annoying, and I am breathing using my mouth, which causes dry lips. I am not sure I will be able to sleep properly tonight.

I am drinking lots of water, honey and a glass of Redoxon. I am not taking any medication and I hope I will get better tomorrow.

I cooked some chicken porridge as dinner and it tasted so good! So, I am still very happy!

This morning, I walked to Tesco. We are living so close to Tesco that I can walk there every day for groceries. I like to take a walk, as I will pass by a park, and the weather was extremely cheerful this morning. Bought some groceries, and I also bought a box of nursing pads, and a pack of nappy disposal bags. Sugar and I have been thinking to buy a nappy disposal, I thought that would come in really handy, as a newborn would need an average of 10-14 nappy changes in a day. We do not want a room smells of dirty nappies and I guess nappy disposal is such a brilliant innovation. I guess we will just get that when we drive there.

I particularly like this brand called Tommee Tippee. We have got a steriliser by this brand. I bought the nursing pad by this brand too, might get the breast pump when my milk comes in. It is a trusted brand and it is always the quality that counts.

Before I got pregnant, I have never knew that there are all these products exist in the market. As I am stepping into motherhood, I have come across so many useful and innovative products. Being a mother in the 21st century is so much easier than my mum's time. When I was a baby, my mum was using cloth diaper all the time and I just could not imagine the wash load of a newborn in the 70s!





No comments:

Post a Comment