Thursday 28 January 2010

One of my favourite pass times..

Browsing online recipes is one of my favourite pass times these days.

Here are a few good ones I use, and besides those mouth watering recipes, I totally admire those impressive food photography. I love, love, love them so much and it never fails to made my day!

The Food Site, I can spend hours browsing this site and I love its easy to follow recipes with pictures!

Rasa Malaysia
, this is my top favourite. See it for yourself!

My Kitchen Snippets, full of dishes that i like!

Temple of Thai
, this is full of easy-to-follow Thai recipes. It has cooking videos too, handy!

These are only a few that I browse. I have been checking out Chinese websites as well. My love for cooking has grown tremendously, and I want to learn to do it better. I am really glad that with the internet, I can get any recipes online with just a click!

No comments:

Post a Comment