Wednesday 27 January 2010

It's just another day...

I slept for 12 hours, and woke up in the afternoon. I went to bed at nearly 2am last night. So, I would not need an afternoon nap, I slept through lunch time... what a mess, and I had my 'breakfast' at nearly 2pm. Breakfast was two slices of toasts with butter and a glass of hot chocolate. I am taking things really easy now, for I know, when Lil'B arrives, I will no longer have all these luxuries.... not long to go now. It will be a huge change, and I am not sure how well I can cope.. I am nervous inside, yet another side of myself tells me to relax and things are going to be really fun!!

At this stage, I kinda understand why most mum-to-be dread the final weeks so much and want the baby to just pop...I get it now. A good night's sleep is never a good night's sleep with endless trips to the toilet, strange dreams, baby's strong movements, trying to find the right sleeping positions and always wake up to find myself in the lie-flat position, then I would feel panic and quickly switch to sleeping-on-the-left-side position. Then, occasional noise will wake me for a bit, then to the toilet, and it is repeating itself, e-v-e-r-y night. So, I sometimes wonder whether I sleep really well or I am adapting well to this pattern....

Well, being at 35 weeks pregnant, I am very grateful that I do not have back ache and leg cramps. I consider myself really lucky, to have an easy pregnancy and I am still enjoying every minute of it!

The best part is the baby's movement kinda communicate with me and telling me that I am meeting my baby real soon! I just can't wait, can you, darling?






No comments:

Post a Comment