Wednesday 21 October 2009

Stand tall and be proud..

It is my 21 weeks...

My baby bump is so obvious now that nobody would think I am 'fat'. I am now looking undeniably pregnant!

Besides my growing bump, my breast size is growing too. I have now moved up to a cup size and I got a feeling that this is not yet the end, so I will need to buy lots of bras, then more nursing bras after the birth. I kinda like this stage of bra shopping! It is of course, shoe shopping would be 100 times nicer than this, and I have not bought or go shop for shoes since 3 months ago! Believe it or not! Big deal for me!

I am eating as usual and I do not eat for two particularly. I know my food intake is sufficient, it is more on quality of food these days, not on quantity anymore...

I am loving each and every day of my pregnancy and I feel fabulous! All books said 2nd trimester will be the honey moon period of pregnancy, and I believe in that too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment