Monday 19 October 2009

Let's go shopping!

Ever since we found out that we are having a BOY, I am eagerly browsing baby boy items online and on the catalogues.

Blue is not the only color for boy. There are so many choice out there, I particularly like white stuff for my Lil'B, and I guess little mix n' match will do the trick.

Looking at so many lines of prams, push chairs and car seat, and we got spoilt by choice and do not know which one to choose from. I am constantly worrying that we might get the wrong item and will need to spend more money to buy the correct item. It is so much research to do, and joining mums forums help too!

Here is a list of items that i need to find out before we can make the purchase decision :

1. Nappies (sizes, brands, where to bag a bargain)
2. Bottles ( how many? types?.....)
3. Baby cot, mattresses, blankets
4. Bath items... (we have a smallbathroom, so it is really tricky)
5. Changing mat (how many do we need?)
6. Breast pump (what types, i have no clue at all.....must find out more)
7. Pram, or travel system ( so many to look at, and I need a light weight practical one, with reasonable price tag!)
8. Newborn clothings (how many sets, as my baby is due on winter, so this is tricky too!)
9. Room temperature control ( read forums and product reviews)
10. ...and the list goes on....

...these are for the baby, I have yet to do up a shopping list for myself, eg, life after birth, I need lots of breast feeding essentials, winter clothings, skincare after birth, and also confinement food list. This is too much of a hard work to have a baby, and I am loving it!



No comments:

Post a Comment