Friday 7 August 2009

A small announcement...


I have made a small announcement to my co- workers about my pregnancy news. Every one is happy for me, and that made me really happy as well. I am sure this pregnancy will go smoothly and full of new discoveries for my life!

I have also received a small gift sent by Cow& Gate when I signed up to become its member. It is full of information for mother and baby, it is free. A really good site and I learn so much from the internet!

Other informative sites that I have joined are :
babyfit.com
Hipp Baby Club
Money For Mums
Emma's Diary
Bounty.com
Mamatoto

These two sites are full of promotions and I shop regularly in Tesco and Boots for day-to-day essentials too.
Tesco Baby and Toddler Club
Boots Parenting Club

As I go along, I guess I will be joining more and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment