Wednesday 5 August 2009

Nearly to 11weeks


I am nearly to my 11th week, soon I will complete the first trimester, and I am feeling great!

This might be too soon to say...so far, I am not having any morning sickness, or any discomforts. I can eat and sleep very well. Everything seems so fine and I feel very very blessed. The only thing I do not like is to wake up many times during my sleep at night to just go to the toilet. Very very annoying, yet it is one of the signs that my fetus is growing.

Food craving....not so much at this moment. I love all nice things and reading pregnancy magazines and books made me feel fulfilled. I have been learning new things each day, and this is really an exciting stage in my life!

Sugar is a brilliant husband. He gives me all the tender loving care, and I just cannot wait to see him playing with his kid when Little B arrives.

I am happy, it is so complete, with Sugar and myself, and our Little B on the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment