Tuesday 25 August 2009

The move is keeping me busy.

Busy....work, packing, moving, shopping for the new house...etc.

I am especially tired these days, I am at my thirteenth week of pregnancy. The bump is showing, and I am not feeling comfortable when those not-so-close friends making remarks about my pregnancy. I would normally ignored them and turned away not wanting to engage in further conversation with them!

I really do not like it when others trying to tell me what to expect, especially the fact that I have read so much about pregnancy and I know my body so well.

I do not like to listen to shallow comments like I should not eat certain fruits or certain seafood. These are all plain superstitious and no scientific logic. I also hate shallow minded female friends keep asking about the gender of the baby and start making comments to compare the pros and cons of having a girl/ a boy!!

Anyway, I am quite please with my pregnancy thus far, and I would love to hear more positive comments and positive experience. Sugar has been very supportive and caring, and I feel like the queen of the house, lots of pamper and attention from Sugar, and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment