Sunday 5 July 2009

Mummy, Daddy and little B to Ibiza.

We are flying off to Ibiza tomorrow. The holiday is booked in early June before we discovered that we are expecting. A holiday to Ibiza is meant to be a romantic getaway for the both of us, or in another words, a chance for us both to spend some quality time together.

It is very exciting to know that I am taking the flight with the little B inside me. I pray hard, there will be no morning sickness or whatever sickness to ruin our summer holiday!

I have also checked with my GP that it is alright to take a flight. It is only a two-hour flight. I am kinda worry about the swine flu but my GP assured me that to carry on as normal and it is nothing to be worried about.

I am going to stock up lots of anti bacteria wipes to put in my hand bag and I guess I will use that a lot.

Packing for holiday is fun and I love it. I also have a checklist to make sure that I do not leave anything behind. I am bringing two sets of bikinis, and it is such a relief to know that the bump is not showing until I am at my 12 weeks. So, it is ok to wear my bikini and hide the news away.


No comments:

Post a Comment