Saturday 4 July 2009

Looks like insect bites..

For the past few days, I have had very itchy skins on both the lower part of my legs, and on my left wrist.

Went to the chemist and the pharmacist looked at my rashes and she said they looked like insect bites. She was crap and I asked her for some cream so that I could apply on my skins to stop the itchiness and she told me I could not use any of the over-the-counter cream at this early stage of pregnancy. She recommended calamine cream to me. So i bought it.

Been using the cream for a few days now, and I would say, the itchiness reduced, but now, I have got spots due to excessive scratching. Hmm, I hate ugly skin like this!

I look up on the internet and done a self diagnostic, I suspect that I have scabies (yikes)!! The strange part is, Sugar sleeps next to me and he has no itchiness at all, if I were really having scabies, and scabies can be passed on. So, i might not be having scabies, though the pictures of scabies look just about the same as my rashes.

I think it is not scabies.

No comments:

Post a Comment