Thursday 23 August 2012

CAT machine toys

New set of toys for my very car-obsessed two-year old! Jinc loves cars so much and this time, we are learning about what all this construction machines can do. I always believe that toys play a very important part in a child's pre-school learning stage. 

I am teaching him to name every type of heavy machine and opps, it seemed that he known them all already when I could not tell between a bulldozer and an excavator, and he said, ' mummy, it is an excavator' (although he could not quite pronounce excavator precisely, he said ec-ca-hei-tor)! I am impressed! Thanks to the flashcard app on my iphone about types of cars/vehicles!

Do you know the difference between a bulldozer and an excavator? If the answer is no, I think you should google it and find out...



No comments:

Post a Comment