Sunday 5 August 2012

Let's relax, it's Sunday!

Took my two angels for a short walk this morning. I always thought this was quite tough. As time passes, Jinc is nearly two and a half, and he understands more. It is easier to communicate with him and teach him about things that he should not do when we are crossing the road, etc. As for Lily May, she is fifteen months old, quite an easy going stage, so I do not worry too much about her.

So, here we go, Lily May got onto the buggy, and Jinc tag along, by holding onto the side of the buggy, or holding my hands. When we were crossing the road, he walked very close to me and he knew how to behave when we were crossing the road.

We walked to Tesco for a brief shopping, then Lily May fell asleep. Jinc got a little treat for behaving well, he got a sweet. Then, we walked to the play park and had fun playing and running around. Lily May was still fast asleep so I let Jinc enjoyed as much as he wanted.

We had a lovely walk, enjoyed the fresh air, and headed home for lunch just before 12p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment