Friday 29 June 2012

To eat more healthily...

Was tidying up my old pictures folder, and had been looking at some of the old pictures, dated back in 2008...I looked so slim and gorgeous and so full of confidence!

Today, I am a busy mom and I look like I can never have time to groom myself! Oh, how different now!

I am determined to eat more healthily. I feel that I am not losing weight, and it is part of my comfort eating, which is also related to the portions that I eat during every meal. It is always a good excuse for me to eat more as I convinced myself that I am needing all the energy to look after my two young children. How very wrong!

It is now more than a year since I had my second baby, and I should be losing those extra pounds, but instead of losing them, I am gaining weight. I also struggle to find time to do exercise which is an important step to keep fit.

I am setting a goal, that is to prepare healthy meals every day, and be very discipline with the way I eat. I will stop all my snacks in between meal times. As for the exercise part, I am still working on how to effectively arrange a work out schedule.

Hope this will help, and I will give myself sometime, about six months to see the result. I want to say good bye to a 'fat' me!


No comments:

Post a Comment