Monday 11 June 2012

Hello Kitty..too cute!

Aren't these Hello Kitty too cute to resist?

They are from McDonald's Singapore. I think it is free with the Happy Meal, or with purchase from Value Meals of something. We do not have this sort of promotions in the UK, and we only get 'very' educational toys from the Happy Meals, a bit boring though..

One of my cousins works for McDonald's in Singapore, and he helped me to get these four Hello Kitty. The best part is, he is giving them free to Lily-May, as a gift! Can't thank him enough for his kind gesture.

These cute Hello Kitty are now at my mom's house in Malaysia...Just can't wait to have them. It looks like I am more of a fan than Lily May does. Oh, never mind, I am sure Lily May will love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment