Friday 4 May 2012

Me Time!

It's 10pm, totally exhausted when my two babies have finally gone to bed!

Now, some time to myself, whether to do some reading, browsing the net or tidying up our dining-cum-study table, it is ever so precious. Hard to get quiet time like this when I have two demanding young children.

I guess it is time for me to sort out those pictures taken during our five weeks holiday in Malaysia.We took close to 3000 pictures during our five weeks stay in Malaysia, including those from my Iphone.

Love taking pictures, and sharing pictures. We used to print out photos and keep it in a photo album. With digital age now, photo taking has become so common and unlimited. I wonder how many people do actually print out photos to keep in an album. I do, honestly. I will choose those photos that speak and print them out to be kept in my ever so precious photo albums!

Here is a pic, mom and I, taken some 34 years ago, in the seventies! Glad that it is a coloured photo. I think I look so much like my mom, and Lily-May looks so much like me too! Wonder whether Lily-May will have a daughter who looks alike her in the future?

Happy Mother's Day, to you, my mom! and to self too!




No comments:

Post a Comment