Sunday 29 April 2012

Lily May's first hair cut (DIY)


The length of her hair
...

(BEFORE) A close-up

Lily-May will be one next week, and I think she is in need for a hair cut. I do want her to have girly long hair when she is older, she is my little princess after all.

It is quite annoying to see the back of her hair, long and growing but not the front part. Well, I wanted to cut it for her but just did not seem to find the right time to do it. I have got a pair of home-used hairdressing scissors specifically used for cutting children's hair. So, I did it today, during her bath. No mess. Just a few snips, and there it is.. not-so-perfect bob. Not bad for her first hair cut experience, I would say.

AFTER

I could remember that Jinc had his very first hair cut when he was about nine months old. He had it when we went on holiday to Malaysia on 2010. He cried so much at the hairdresser in my hometown, and I did mange to snap a few pictures though, the crying faces, and the reluctant-faced hairdresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment