Thursday 17 November 2011

The White Company


Sugar and I decided to have an early Christmas shopping to sort out all the Christmas presents. So, we took Jinc and Lily-May to nanny's, and off we go, two adults, no babies, no buggies, and a shopping trip to Gloucester Quay.

There, in this shop called The White Company is having a SALE. Brilliant. We bagged most of our bargain from this shop, and most of things were for our two little ones.

We bought four pajamas sets for Jinc, four little dresses and two cute cardigans, and a pajamas set for Lily-May (some shown in pics). Most of Lily-May's are of merino wool. I, especially love merino wool for babies, just perfect for winter, as merino wool is excellent at regulating body temperature. It can do this because each of the very fine fibres has a microscopic layer of trapped air. This then traps body heat to keep baby warm when it is cold and cool when it is warm.

As for myself, I bought myself a pair of white jeans..white jeans from The White Company, how convincing! It is straight leg and it fits me perfectly. This is also my first pair of new jeans after I have given birth to Lily-May. It is in lovely white and I feel so elegant, and the cut fits my body shape perfectly.

We did not get any candles or bed linen this time.

The rest of the shopping, consists of more cloths (man and woman), lingerie, man's underwear, some accessories, and small little unique gifts as stocking fillers!




No comments:

Post a Comment