Tuesday 18 October 2011

Pourty Potty



We just bought a blue potty for Jinc, it is called Pourty Potty.

We think it is almost time to start to potty train him, as he is twenty months old. Some said it is still too early to start potty train, well, I guess it all depends on the child. I would think Jinc might not be 100% ready, I just want him to get the idea, and having a potty will teach him the very basic idea of its uses.

Let's see how it goes, i know, this can be one of the difficult tasks for me, as I have got a 5-month old too, and we live in a house that it only has one toilet, which is on the first floor... I could foresee myself running up and down the staircase hundreds of time when Jinc starts to use the loo!!! So, for the moment, a potty will sit in one of the corner in our sitting room. hope Jinc finds it handy!

This is going to be challenging, and I hope it goes well as this is a big milestone for Jinc. He is growing up as a little young man!

Click below link to get this Pourty Potty:

No comments:

Post a Comment