Wednesday 26 October 2011

20 months, and counting!

Where have all the time gone, Jinc is twenty months old!

Jinc is a fast learner. I discovered that he has got very good memory. He can remember words of the things that I told him once, then he will say it out when I least expected. His speech is coming along well, but he still cannot say it in a sentence. Word by word, both in English and Cantonese, I am just amazed at the pace that he is learning. It is wonderful to see his development and every day, there is sure to be a little something that surprises me, be it a word, a gesture or a simple expression.

So far, his favourite thing to do in the morning is to wake his daddy up from the bottom of our staircase. He will shout, ' Da..Dada...Da...' nonstop until his daddy wakes and replies. How cute! He is daddy's little alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment