Thursday 1 September 2011

My girl...


Lilymay is 7.5kg. She is nearly 4 months old. She is quite a big baby, so much bigger than Jinc when Jinc was her age. Well, every baby is different, and I should not compare the two of them.

Lilymay is a very easy going baby, she smiles a lot, she is very playful, she loves milk, she sleeps well and she is fun to play with. I love her gummy smiles and she would find every sound that I made was funny and she just could not stop laughing!

Entering the fourth month, she has started to flip over, she loves her tummy time, she loves bath time and she splish-splash during her bath. Her favourite toy now is her own fingers and they never fail to keep her busy playing with them for minutes and minutes! She has chunky thighs, she can fit those 6-month old tops, and 9-month-old leggings. She has very short and fine hair, and she looks bald. She looks completely like a baby boy when she wears blue!

I love Lily-May so much and for a moment, I hope she won't grow as fast as Jinc does. But all babies grow fast... I love to cuddle her and can't stop kissing her! She smells so lovely and she is simply adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment